After a delay with paint and just no time to fit it in, the Bronco is finished. You can still see remnants of the original failed paint color and I’m okay with that. It adds some depth with the weathering. I ended up having to use the Acryl Sand instead of the Enamel that I am used to. The upside was that I didn’t need to thin it down for my airbrush. The downside was poor coverage that I didn’t catch until after I was finished.
Build wise the kit was fantastic. No issues beyond the canopy assembly. The filling worked out pretty well but I didn’t do a good job of masking resulting in the paint getting under the tape. I scraped off as much as I could and put some Future on to shine it back up. The weathering and decals went about as well as I could have asked for. This was just an overall good kit to work on.