The B-24 is active again with a great amount of sanding and filling. I spent a solid thirty minutes knocking down the seams as much as I could before the filler was applied. Surprisingly, the first application of filler covered extremely well. There were only a few areas that needed more filler so I put another coat on them last night. I will tackle the rest of the sanding tonight and spray some primer on.
While the B-24 sits, I started preliminary paint on the Ki-61 and Ki-48 builds. All interior parts have been painted and now it’s time for the detail work. The F-86 and Mosquito will get the same treatment tonight.