My T-28 Trojan build was a little worse off than I had originally evaluated. The instrument panel cowling broke off which required a small scratch build. Also, the fuselage came apart during the wreck and needed some re-glueing and filling. While I addressed these matters, I started Hasegawa’s 1/72 scale Mosquito. So far so good. Typical Hasegawa molding and fit. I’m in a fight to decide the paint scheme. I can’t decide if I want a traditional scheme or go with the night scheme. I have plenty of time to decide on that, though. Hopefully I can get past my Trojan issues unscathed and make some progress. The Mosquito has been a much needed relief during those trials.