I am very pleased with the recent progress of my Demon build. I have put some quality time in and I am enthused to report that it is awaiting the final stage of paint. Like I said before, I am disappointed in Emhar’s attempt at this kit. The lack of detail and some bad fitting parts made for some challenges. The openings for the wing roots were not wide enough which required some minor filing. On the plus side, there hasn’t been too much filling. The Airwaves photo-etched parts have added some much needed detail. I hope to be done by the weekend, but we’ll see about that. I am just glad that I finally found some time to make some progress.